1. How do I place an order? To order or for more information:
Call toll-free: 1-888-411-3687 (Seattle area 253-236-4743)
Come on by: Our physical/mailing address is 1042 W James St. - suite 102 | Kent, WA 98032
2. Do you offer volume discounts? Yes, we do typically offer discounted pricing on larger-volume orders. Just give us a call with your specific inquiry and more details.
3. What are your payment terms? We accept major credit cards, PayPal, checks, money orders, and school/district purchase orders. Orders less than $250 must be paid in full upon ordering. Above $250, we ask for a 50% deposit when ordering and the remaining balance to be paid upon completion, before shipping. We ask that teams submit a single payment; Code Four will not coordinate and invoice individual player accounts. Thanks!
4. How long does it take to get my order? For team orders: From the time we receive payment, and provided the items you've ordered are in stock, our turnaround time to apply personalized logos, numbers or embroidery is approximately 2 weeks plus ship time. For orders of in-stock items that are plain (i.e. no logos, embroidery or numbers), we typically ship these out within 1-3 business days of receiving payment. For all orders, please add up to one week for UPS Ground / USPS or Parcel Post shipping within the continental United States.
5. How much is shipping and handling? We offer affordable and efficient shipping of your soccer order via USPS and UPS. When viewing your shopping cart on a desktop computer, you may use our 'Estimate Shipping and Tax' tool to, well, estimate your shipping and tax. For shipping estimates on larger orders, call toll free 1-888-411-3687 for a customized quote. Please also contact us for more information and prices regarding expedited shipping (such as overnight, 2-Day and 3-Day delivery), plus shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. territories.
6. Can I buy Code Four Athletics at my local retailer? No. As part of our commitment to offer quality apparel at the best possible prices, we sell our brand directly to teams and clubs. We design, stock, pack and ship all of our jerseys, shorts, warm-ups and other merchandise at our facilities in Washington state.
7. How much are numbers on jerseys? Logos? Names? Player numbers on Code Four jerseys, warm-ups and apparel are $2.00 each (1 or 2 digits). For logos, we require a minimum initial purchase of 12 items with the same logo. For a one-color pocket-size logo from our Easy Prints stock library, (up to 4" size), price is $6.00 each; for a one-color chest-size logo from our Easy Prints stock ibrary (up to 10"), price is $8.00 each. There is no set-up fee. Player names on the back of a jersey are $6.00 each. For more details, please see information from our online catalog Customization.
8. Can I get merchandise / sizing samples? If you live in the continental United States, and are interested in purchasing our exclusive Code Four gear for your team or club, we should be able to set you up with some samples. Call us toll free at 1-888-411-3687 for sample requests and more information.
9. Do you sell to individuals or only teams? We sell to both individuals and teams; we also sell to schools, businesses, parks and recreation departments, government agencies - you name it!
10. For uniform kits or warm-up kits: Can I buy different sizes in the tops and bottoms for each player? Yes, you can—you can even mix colors! In fact, it's pretty common that a player will wear, for example, a size Adult M jersey and Adult S shorts. We urge you to borrow merchandise samples so you can size your players accordingly.
11. If we add or change players in the future, can we get the same uniforms with the same logos, etc.? We strive to offer the same styles and colors year to year, and keep detailed records regarding your team's personalization (logos, etc.) so we can easily match what we've done previously. If for some reason we're going to discontinue an item or color, we'll provide you with ample notice and work to ensure your team is properly outfitted.
12. What is your policy for returns & exchanges? Unused or defective items must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of your purchase; returns of over $100 in merchandise are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. Personalized items (with logos, numbers or embroidery) may not be returned or exchanged, unless defective.
13. What is your policy regarding artwork for screenprinting or embroidery? Unless otherwise arranged prior to production, all artwork and digitizing created by Code Four Athletics for your order remains the property of Code Four Athletics and will be maintained at our facility for our exclusive usage in executing your orders. Because our policy is to render art/ digitizing/etc. services for production orders solely on a cost-recovery basis, any transfer to the client of rights to creative works and materials prepared or contracted by our personnel is subject to reasonable release fees, commensurate with the creative services rendered and at a value as determined solely by us.
14. You're located near Seattle - does it rain there a lot? Yes, but we try our best to keep a sunny disposition!