- » Numbered Soccer Pinnies for Tryouts and Scrimmages, now at Code Four Athletics.
- » How Do I Help My Kid Get Better At Soccer?
- » Soccer Meets Billards in UK Foot Pool.
- » 3-Stripe Soccer Socks Now 33% Off With Code SOCK33, at CodeFourAthletics.com - expires 4-30-17.
- » Our latest favorite soccer movie on Netflix: Class of '92.
Posted by Mike Carter on March 09, 2017
With the ever-growing popularity of women's soccer, attention to sports-related concussions is also a growing concern. High school female soccer players incur a higher concussion rate than males, and researchers noticed in photographs of female soccer players, the players often had their eyes closed. They wanted to quantify whether female athletes closed their eyes more frequently than male counterparts, as a first step toward determining if less visual awareness might expose players to a higher risk of injury.
Read the full story here and let us know what you think.
Note: This post is courtesy of Code Four Athletics Soccer Uniforms, a Seattle area-based soccer specialty brand of soccer uniforms, soccer jerseys , warm-ups and soccer gear. Visit their online soccer store to see their entire selection of gear, or call toll free 1-888-411-3687. Thank you.